Business Process Manager
As a Business Process Manager, you will support Executive Board sponsored project implementation across EMEA, whilst holding us accountable for alignment decisions on key processes. Your role will be to support Process Owners and Executives in the definition and delivery of effective & efficient business processes through expertise in our business processes, system, and process improvement methodology.
You will work with the extended Business Process Team (Global, APAC and Americas) to ensure we deliver and maintain effective process design & consistency, and
with functional Management and Business Teams, facilitating implementation of strategic business initiatives and process improvement activities.
What Will You Be Doing at Arrow?
What Are We Looking For?
- Identify and facilitate process improvement efforts with business owners
- Redesign processes, provide input into performance metrics, define business requirements for system changes and approve functional specification
- Work with Business Process Team members, Process Owners / Business Process Managers and Executives to understand and drive business project goals, maintain scope, and adhere to timelines
- Work with Global Business Solutions Team for Global alignment on processes and solutions
- Define end-to-end process metrics to identify performance issues and work with the business owners to address the issues
- Input to Define Job function / role system rules
- High level knowledge of the Oracle End-to-End Solution and the interfaces
- UNITY solution knowledge in the functional area of Complex Sales
- Person who can follows through on commitments and takes personal responsibility for decisions
- Ability to work cooperatively across functions and regions and understands different perspectives and cultures. Ability to influence others across boundaries
- Ability to Build and deliver solutions that meet business expectations
- Person who is focused on accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks, achieves goals
Arrow Global Components
(AGC), a part of Arrow Electronics, we are a leader in distribution and value-added services related to electronic components. We resell, customize, and distribute electronic components to our clients all over the world. Our business is based on a trusted, long-lasting net of relationships with industry leaders, both on the supplier and customer side.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.
DE-Neu Isenburg, Germany (Frankfurter St) 38.2 Hrs