What you'll do:
Demonstrable experience in the fielding, management, configuration, repair and system program aspects of hardware desktop support in an enterprise setting. Demonstrable experience in Windows 10 Professional, Microsoft Active Directory and Storage Area Network (SAN) administration.
- Provide basic Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM) Service Support.
- Support End-users with Microsoft Windows NIPR/SIPR desktops, laptops, printers & scanners.
- Process NIPR, SIPR & VPN account requests.
- Primary point of contact for processing VIP 119/trouble tickets assigned to the USAG Information Management Office (IMO) group by the Enterprise Service Desk or the Servicing Signal Battalion.
- Maintain NIPR and SIPR Microsoft Active Directory (AD) user and computer accounts by creating, modifying or updating properties or groups. Coordinate with the ETNOSC AD Team or the ESD, as necessary, to troubleshoot AD issues. Includes creating or update existing 119/trouble tickets.
- Enter daily work in an internal contractor ticketing system and ITSM.
- Install and configure Army NIPR/SIPRNet images on computers.
- Perform hardware/software additions, moves, and changes.
- Support VTC requirements as necessary (setup meetings, monitor, troubleshoot).
- Participate in mobility administration as needed by the organization (iPhones).
- Analyze system faults, troubleshoot, and run diagnostic tests on hardware to detect problems.
- Provide weekly and monthly status reports documenting work performed.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying and exceeding customer requirements.
- Visit customers’ offices to support the customers as necessary.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer questions.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Education and Experience Required (per DoD Directive 8570.1)
BS 5-7 Years, MS 3-5, PhD 0-2
Baseline: IAT II (Security+).
Computing Environment Windows 10.
of the following requirements to qualify for TESA:
- University Master's Degree PLUS one year of RECENT applicable experience
- University Bachelor's Degree PLUS three years of RECENT applicable experience
- Associates Degree PLUS seven years of RECENT applicable experience
- MAJOR certification in Computer Science PLUS 11 years of RECENT applicable experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to demonstrate good oral, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Knowledge of system administration and technical practices to resolve customer IT problems.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, peers, and support partners.
- Active Directory Administration.
- Windows Desktop Support and MS Office Support.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
EEO Tagline (Text Only): An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.