Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
I feel really lucky to be surrounded
by such a great team. I’m not only grateful that they’ve helped me achieve my goals,
but also that I can give them a place where they can achieve
- MICHAEL KORS -
We have an exciting opportunity for a Showroom Assistant in Milan
Who You Are:
You are a collaborative and detailed-oriented person passionate and high motivated to work in the fashion industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute assistance functions to help manage a showroom
- Showroom maintenance and presentation including merchandising, photo shooting, mannequin dressing, layout, and stock levels
- Support organizing all events that involve the showroom premises
- Display showroom products and merchandise in a pleasing and attractive manner
- Manage the requirements of both the Showroom Coordinator and Account Executives
- Assist customers in locating their products
- Maintain and manage showroom premises neat and clean
- Assist Account Executives and Wholesale Assistants in their administrative tasks and data entry
- Support Showroom Coordinator with inbound and outbound adv samples
You’ll Need to Have:
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Basic computer skills - Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- "No task is too small" mentality!
We’d Love to See:
- Team player attitude
- Dedication and attention to details
- Great wellness to learn and improve
- Open mindset
- Passionate about fashion career
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V