Unit People Planning Specialist Store HR Analyst - Workforce Planning
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
What you'll need to have
What you'll be doing day to day
- Strong knowledge of the IKEA people promise and people planning principles (for internal only).
- Strong knowledge of the people planning process and how it is executed in the unit.
- Good knowledge of how to implement plans, according to set budgets, business plan priorities and goals.
- Good knowledge of paid and worked hours dimensioning at unit level.
- Good knowledge of determining the existing staffing structure and proposing an ideal to be contract structure.
- Good knowledge of unit business drivers and tasks and how they align to meeting and improving the customer experience.
- General knowledge about the rights and obligations of workers and employers.
- Good knowledge of scheduling and time keeping software used in the unit.
- Good knowledge of legal people planning requirements, IKEA employment standards and adherence.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively to different stakeholders and lead them to the organizational goals.
- Good knowledge of the IKEA values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people.
- The IKEA values truly reflect personal values.
About this work area
- Apply available tools and relevant data analysis, including As-Is staffing structure and co-worker availability analysis, to secure and improve the people planning process in the unit.
- Collaborate with Recruitment Delivery Manager and People &Culture Manager to ensure vacancies are reviewed against defined headcount.
- Support the development and implementation of the digital people planning solutions.
- Implement people planning strategy at the unit level, to secure the people planning promise by following principles/guidelines as localised by Country P&C.
- Securing that co-workers customers and business needs are met.
- Consolidate all business drivers, workload factors and qualification needs within the unit’s people planning process.
- Be proactive with department managers to develop unit people planning priorities that promote co-worker empowerment while ensuring schedules are within budget frames.
- Identify areas of opportunity and improvements to best meet planning gaps, financial frames and other grow potentials.
- Be an active speaking partner with your matrix in Service Office (IKEA Italia Headquarter) to have an effective collaboration between unit an SO, by sharing best practices and proven solutions.
- Support co-worker talent development throw multi-skilling opportunities.
- Define vacancies’ contract level, contract type, and capacity requirements, to secure co-workers a great co-worker experience.
- Contribute to the awareness and knowledge of the people planning principles and process at the unit level, ensuring education, training and support is relevant for all roles and functions.
- Ensure adherence to IKEA employment standards, local legislation, and union requirements that relate to People Planning.
- Lead the partnership with department managers to co-create and post schedules on timely basis while aligning with the unit’s hours forecast.
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
Data pubblicazione - 17-05-2023