Content Moderator for Social Media - Italian speaker in Lisbon
Azienda: Teleperformance Portugal
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
About Teleperformance Portugal
Teleperformance Portugalcounts with a workforce of 14 000 people, serving clients in 37 languages across 67 markets. We are also one of the 25 Best Companies to Work for in Europe. Whoever you are, wherever you're from, you'll find a place for you at TP. Join us!
Are you passionate about the online world? Do you have an eye for details and excellent written and verbal communication? As a Content Moderator you will review and moderate business content posted on Social Media.
What is waiting for you:
- Work location: Lisbon– one of the best and sunniest places to live in Europe;
- Full relocation support (flight ticket to Portugal, free accommodation in one of our shared apartments);
- One flight per year to your home country (within Europe);
- Health insurance from day one in the company;
- Ongoing certification and training opportunities;
- Refer a Friend Program with attractive incentives;
- Free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, amazing internal parties, festivals, workshops and much more.
What you’llbe doing at Teleperformance Portugal
As a Italian-speaker Content Moderator for Social Media, you will:
- Review and moderate online content;
- Ensure that all information uploaded by users follow the guidelines based on client’s policies;
- Become and remain knowledgeable about policies and community standards;
- Provide and follow best practices used to better achieve client’s KPI’s;
- Use the learned knowledge to propose improvement ideas, either internal or external.
There will be big smiles if you
- Fluent level of Italian and a English (minimum B2);
- Ability to distinguish self-beliefs from moderated content and policies;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience in dealing with high volumes of online content;
- Availability to work in 24/7 rotating shifts, from Monday to Sunday (mandatory).
Teleperformance is one of the best companies to work for in Portugal, guaranteeing great conditions and career opportunities for its team.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person
Data pubblicazione - 17-05-2023